Shade:No. 54 – Beige(That I tried for my complexion – Reviewing the foundation only not the shade!)
*Swatches of shade no. 54 as a reference will be provided to show texture, quality and color.*
1. Dry to combination skin types.
2. Dehydrated skin.
3. Natural to medium coverage.
1. Packaging: 3.5/5 –Kind of cheap. Looks like plastic and the cover doesn’t fit well.
2. Texture: 4.5/5 – Amazing thick creamy texture which makes application easier.
3. Lasting Power: 4.5/5 – Great lasting power. Lasts for about 8 hours roughly.
4. Shade Color: 5/5 – Shade no. 54 is perfect for medium toned skin with pale undertones.
5. Overall Rating: 4.4/5 – Overall a great quality product with super creamy texture to ensure smooth application and pretty decent staying power.
Do I Recommend It?
Yes, by all means.
Why Do I Commend It?
I commend it because it looks great on your skin if you got the right shade. Stays put for about 8 hours and I don’t need touch ups in office from 9 to 5. I feel this is a great product. Initially, I was quite reluctant to buy it because of the cheap kind of packing and the fruits and all printed on the bottle and the thought of using a foundation with fruity smell didn’t really attract me. Anyways, still I went for it because the girl when applied it on my face it looked brilliant!! Whoah! My friend was literally like OMG! It looks better than MAC on your face because before coming onto the Bourjois counter I was trying MAC and was being indecisive because of the price of MAC. Got this one in less than half the price and with such amazing coverage that I just couldn’t resist! Good decision so far! It’s been 2 months now and I am still on it. Maybe the only foundation I am actually religiously using and desperately waiting for the bottle to end. 😉 *you know how amazing it feels when you have finished an entire product *whink*whink**
Why Is It A Hit?
- Great for the price.
- Covers blemishes fairly well.
- Conjures up the complexion by giving slightly dewy finish.
- A bottle lasts for good 6 months even if you use it every single day.
- Offers awesome natural to medium coverage.
- Variety of shades available.
- Fruity fragrance that gives you the feeling of freshness. *Loving it*.
- Great staying power.
- Does not look cakey and oily even after long day at work (not talking about oily skin here).
Why Is It A Miss?
- Cheap kind of packing.
- Not great for professional photo shoots.
- If you have oily skin.
- If you are looking for a super matte foundation as it does offer a dewy finish.
- If you are looking for heavy coverage.
Brace It With:
- Any look you want: D
- Natural make up for causal day out is what we recommend.
Photos For Reference
By : Natural Health News