Bourjois – 123 Perfect Cc Cream
Brand: Bourjois Paris
Shade: Variety of shades available.
1. All skin types except extra dry.
2. Dehydrated skin but not super dry.
1. Packaging: 4.5/5 –Decent packaging and easy to use cylindrical container.
2. Texture: 4.0/5 – Runny but easy to apply and blends fairly well.
3. Lasting Power: 4.5/5 – Lasts for about 8 to 9 hours.
4. Shade payoff: 5/5 – Amazing if you find the right kind of shade. More on the matte side though.
5. Coverage: 5/5 – Covers blemishes amazingly well because of the green pigment inside.
6. Overall Rating: 4.5/5 – Nice shade for routine wear but a lot needs to be improved.
Do I Recommend It?
Yes, by all means.
Why Do I Commend It?
I highly recommend it to all the beauties because OMG! I know it is a constant struggle for girls with acne prone skin to find a foundation with heavy kind of coverage to conceal the scars left behind after the acne. It is a huge hassle to first apply primer, a good heavy coverage concealer and then the foundation just to find out in the end that you look like you just got out of the truck full of flour. Waste of time, effort and energy!
But NOT WITH THIS CC CREAM my gorgeous beauties! That’s the reason why I strongly recommend it. Great stuff for early morning short slot getting ready sessions! I love how perfectly it conceals my scars and any imperfections along with giving me a fairly medium coverage that conjures up my complexion too. There are 3 key ingredients that make it this much amazing that are:
1. Apricot for anti-fatigue
2. Green for anti-redness
3. White for anti-dark spots
They definitely do their job fairly well & I just love how amazing the cream looks on my face!
Why Is It A Hit?
- Lightweight and oil free formula.
- Covers blemishes amazingly well.
- Available at a nominal price tag with great properties and SPF 15 sun protection.
- Conjures up the complexion by keeping it matte.
- A tube lasts for good 5 months even if used everyday.
- Offers awesome natural to medium coverage.
- Stays put for a long time – roughly about 8 to 9 hours.
- Does not look cakey and oily even after the end of a tiring day.
Why Is It A Miss?
- Highlights dry patches on dry skin.
- Only 4 shades in total.
- Runny texture because some people might end up wasting some of the product while applying.
- Difficult to blend for people with dry skin types.
- If you have really dry skin along with parched patches.
- If you prefer thick creamy foundations instead of runny & lightweight ones.
- If you want super medium and heavy coverage.
- If you are looking for pinkish coverage as its more on the pale side but with a cheerful finish.
Brace It With:
- Natural make-up.
- Any look you think you can carry with the coverage it provides.
AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LYSOLECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BHT, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PANTOLACTONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.
[+/- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS)].
Photos For Reference
By : Natural Health News