As requested by so many of you on the Facebook Group I have listed some must buy primers & foundations both in high end and low end brands. Enjoy! This is a very precise list just so that you don’t get confused. I’ll get onto the advanced one later.
- NYX Angel Veil Primer
- DMGM Primer
- Smash box Photo finish Primer
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Bourjois Healthy mix – for all skin types
- Bourjois 123 Perfect for oily skin types
- Elf acne fighting foundation – for problematic skin such as acne prone
- Kraylon TV Paint stick – for full coverage
- NARS All day Luminous Weightless Foundation – for normal & oily skin
- MAC face & body – for clear skin that requires minimal coverage
- Clinique Anti- Blemish Solutions – for problematic and acne prone skin
- Coverfx Total Cover cream foundation – for full coverage
These are some of the recommendations based on personal experience. I have personally tried these primers and foundations and absolutely loved the results of each one of these. Of course not all of this should be in your list but you can buy any on from any category you prefer. You want to pick a drugstore foundation I’ve mentioned that, if you want a high end version of the same I’ve mentioned that too. So, now make a choice and pick the one you prefer.