Brand Name: CLINIQUE
Shade: Fresh Ivory
Finish: Matte and natural
Coverage: Medium to buildable
Color Group: Fair to light
Skin type: Oily and acne prone
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
- Very unique bottle that does not have a pump to dispense the actual product but a great nozzle
- The nozzle perfectly controls the amount of product
- Lovely, rich quality packaging with a high quality silver cap that looks very classy
- Comes in a standard Clinique outer packaging with leaves printed all over
What I like about CLINIQUE ACNE SOLUTIONS LIQUID FOUNDATION?
- Perfectly covers imperfections
- Does not clog pores hence, no breakouts
- Matte coverage that looks natural if applied in the right shade
- Blurs redness and imperfections with only one layer
- Buildable coverage
- Lasts a good amount of time
- Makes skin look beautiful and healthy
- Does not oxidize or release oils into the skin
- Keeps skin oil free all day
- Contains 0.5% salicylic acid
- Blends easily
What I don’t like about CLINIQUE ACNE SOLUTIONS LIQUID FOUNDATION?
- Not obviously a great choice for dry skin types
- Feels slightly drying and tight on normal skin as well
My thoughts on CLINIQUE ACNE SOLUTIONS LIQUID FOUNDATION
My constant struggle is to find a foundation or a product that does not break me out so I am always on the lookout for something that takes care of acne and blemishes. I do not have major acne but one or two spots here and there is now a norm and doesn’t even bother me much but yes, with the wrong choice of product my acne does flare up which definitely is the cause of concern for almost everyone. This foundation is specifically made for people with acne prone skin and it definitely does keep acne at bay. Not sure if it does much to stop acne from emerging but it definitely does not flare it up. Love the coverage and how amazing it looks on my face but can get slightly, just a tad bit drying on my normal to combination skin. I don’t think people with dry skin who have acne issues will be able to pull it well. If your skin is dry or super dry then you would want to skip using it has been designed to keep oils at bay.
Highly recommended for people with super oily skin though!
A Small Tip:
- Moisturize your face well
- Apply a hydrating primer instead of smoothing or mattifying
- Instead of powder highlighters to go on top of this foundation go for a wet, dewy, creamy or liquid highlighter formula
What is it made of?
Active ingredient: Salicylic acid 0.5%
Inactive Ingredients: METHYL TRIMETHICONE  WATER  DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL  ALCOHOL DENAT.  NYLON-12  BUTYLENE GLYCOL  TALC  PEG-10 DIMETHICONE  DIMETHICONE  TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE  SILICA  LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT  CALCIUM STEARATE  ISONONYL ISONONANOATE  CAFFEINE  GLYCERIN  HYDROXYAPATITE  DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER  SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE  DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER  TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE  QUATERNIUM-90 BENTONITE  10-HYDROXYDECANOIC ACID  LECITHIN  TOCOPHEROL  SODIUM CHLORIDE  TROMETHAMINE  PROPYLENE CARBONATE  ALUMINA  DISODIUM EDTA  SODIUM CITRATE  PHENOXYETHANOL MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE  IRON OXIDES MICA ILN36140.
By : Natural Health News