Brand: MAC Cosmetics
Shade: No. 54 – Beige(That I tried for my complexion – Reviewing the foundation only not the shade!)
*Swatches of shade no. 54 as a reference will be provided to show texture, quality and color.*
1. Dry to combination skin types.
2. Dehydrated skin.
3. Shade no.54 is ideal
3.5 /5 – Cheap packing but ok for the price!
4.5/5 – Not sticky at all. Absorbed intensely in the skin!
3. Lasting Power:
4.8/5 – Starts the whitening action after only two to three applications.
4. Shade Color:
5/5 – Leaves hands & feet feeling soft and supple in the morning when washed.
5. Overall Rating:
4.5/5 – Delivers amazing results. A deal to steal considering the price and benefits!
Do I recommend it?
Yes, but with limitations.
Why do I commend it?
I commend it because I love the shade on my face. I am between NC 20 to NC 25 *keeps varying :P*. I love how the color looks so amazingly pinkish. I would call it my perfect pink! Not at all discouraged by the bad texture because I look stunning in this color! I recommend it to all beauties that are looking for a perfect pink shade that brightens their complexion instead of stultifying it. It is not bright pink at all as the name might make you imagine a color with bright pink hues. It’s soft and subtle and merges well with your skin tone. You can definitely wear it EVERY SINGLE DAY.
*I fixed my broken beauty with a toothpick you can see here how?*
Why is it a hit?
- Perfect subtle pink shade for routine wear.
- Super buttery yet lightweight. * love it*.
- Glossy NOT shiny finish. *understand the difference between glossy and shiny here*
- Well pigmented. All you need is one stroke and you are done.
Why is it a miss?
- Breaks easily.
- Lasting power is not that great.
- If you have dark skin tone above NC 25 to be exact.
- If you don’t like shades that are not all that prominent.
- If you are looking for bright candy pink (FYI – It is not at all a replacement of MAC Candy Yum Yum)
Brace it with:
- Bright smokey eyes.
- Well done lashes.
- Shimmer blush in shades of pink *I recommend Essence blush stick*
- Shimmer highlights to finish the look.
Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodeanol, IsostearylIsostearate, EthylhexylPalmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)wax, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Ceresin, Mineral Oil, Bees Wax, Polybutene, Mica, Polyethylene, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba)wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, B.H.A May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492)
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News