Brand: Luscious Cosmetics
Shade: Just Peachy*
*Replaced with CORAL in the new packing. The new name of this lipstick now is CORAL.
1. Fair skin tones with pale undertones only &
2. Asian skin tones especially NC 20 & NC 25.
1. Packaging: 4.5/5 –Ok for the price. Both old and new packaging.
2. Texture: 4/5 – Old texture was much better. Did not melt like the new one.
3. Lasting Power: 3.8/5 – Okish; lasts for about 3 hours.
4. Shade Color: 5/5 – A beautiful peach shade that blends with your skin tone.
5. Overall Rating: 4.3/5 – Nice shade for routine wear but a lot needs to be improved.
Please note: Overall rating is calculated by adding up individual ratings.
Do I Recommend It?
Yes. Strictly to beauties with pale undertones only!
Why Do I Commend It?
I highly I repeat HIGHLY recommend this shade for those looking for an ultimate peach shade that is to die for! It does not really brighten up the complexion but definitely makes people with pale undertones look super attractive.
Why Is It A Hit?
- Makes you look attractive.
- Creamy and doesn’t break. *Talking about the old formula*
- Nicely pigmented.
Why Is It A Miss?
- Lasting power isn’t all that great.
- Too light for some skin tones.
- Does not really brighten up the complexion.
- If you are looking for something that conjures up your skin tone.
- If you are looking for a bright peachy shade as this one is dull peach.
- If light shades turn you off.
Brace It With:
- Bright smokey eyes in black only.
- Well done lashes.
- Matte brush in nude shade. Do not go for pink blush with this lip shade.
- Bronze shimmer highlights to finish the look.
Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodeanol, IsostearylIsostearate, EthylhexylPalmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)wax, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Ceresin, Mineral Oil, Bees Wax, Polybutene, Mica, Polyethylene, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba)wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, B.H.A May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492)
Photos For Reference
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply