Brand Name: CLINIQUE
Finish: Matte but not flat
Ideal for: Achieving full coverage and to fully cover scarring and pigmentation in one go.
Priced at: $27 excluding taxes
- Comes in a standard Clinique light green and off-white card packaging
- The foundation itself is nicely bottled in a sleek glass container with a silver doe foot applicator
- The doe foot applicator is only great for target application such as dark spots or under eye area
- Overall a different and unique packaging for a foundation
What I like about CLINIQUE BEYONG PERFECTING™ FOUNDATION + CONCEALER?
- Gives amazing full coverage
- Instantly hides scars and any pigmentation
- Blends effortlessly
- Great variety of shades
- The shade stays true to its color till the end of the day
- Doesn’t budge throughout the day
- Skin can still breathe under it
- Initially feels a bit heavy but gets smooth and lightweight as time passes
- Gives a seamless and super flawless coverage
- Does not cause breakouts
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Fragrance free
- Stays put even under humid weather or when you sweat
What I don’t like about CLINIQUE BEYONG PERFECTING™ FOUNDATION + CONCEALER?
- The shade “neutral” is a bit darker on my skin tone
My thoughts on CLINIQUE BEYONG PERFECTING™ FOUNDATION + CONCEALER
I received it as a sample from Nordstrom when I bought my dramatically different moisturizing gel. This CLINIQUE BEYONG PERFECTING™ FOUNDATION + CONCEALER is an awesome discovery for me. I never thought I would ever love a Clinique foundation this much as much as I love this. This offers full coverage with matte finish and is great for applying on clients as well who need full coverage. I was looking for a good liquid foundation that can replace TV sticks for my clients’ makeup and couldn’t find a better alternate for a long time. This one is just awesome. I am ordering full size in my own shade now and some for my clients. I absolutely love how professional it looks when applied with the right technique. The best thing is that it doesn’t even cake up or crease on any skin type. For a moderate coverage you can apply it with a damp beauty blender or wet Real Techniques complexion sponge. Use a thicker brush to achieve full coverage.
What is it made of?
Not available on the official Clinique website or Sephora.