A lot of us have this really bad habit of choosing foundations randomly or over the internet without testing the shade or without even reading the instructions on what purpose does a particular foundation serve?
Do you want to learn the right way to pick your foundation next time?
If yes, then keep reading!
First of all AVOID MAKING THIS FOUNDATION MISTAKE!
Always remember next time you plan on buying a foundation you just look for the following properties in a foundation and nothing else:
- Does it provide enough coverage to conceal blemishes, unevenness and other skin problems?
- How good is the lasting power?
- Is it non-comedogenic? (especially if you have acne prone skin)
- Is it oil free? (For oily skin types)
- Is it moisturizing? (For dry skin types)
- Does it have a good shade range and especially the exact shade as your skin? (Note: You can absolutely without any doubt drop a foundation brand no matter how amazing it is if it doesn’t have the shade matching your exact skin tone.)
- Does it offer effortless blending?
- Is the texture smooth and non-drying?
4These are the important things you need to see in a foundation next time you plan to buy one. Find here a snapshot of what’s mentioned above, save it in your phones and take it along next time you go foundation shopping!
By : Natural Health News