Brand Name: Hourglass
Finish: Powdery, velvety matte
Overall Rating: 3.5/5
- Lush packaging
- Comes in a nice silver-ish pump packing
- Dispenses controlled amount of product
- The packaging gives a luxurious feel
What I like about HOURGLASS IMMACULATE LIQUID TO POWDER FOUNDATION?
- Awesome beyond words for oily skin types
- Dries to a velvety matte kind of powdery finish
- Great for summers
- Does not budge even with sweat when initially applied
- Good for routine wear with natural coverage for really oily skin types
- Covers redness
What I don’t like about HOURGLASS IMMACULATE LIQUID TO POWDER FOUNDATION?
- Bad coverage which is not even buildable
- Hard to blend
- Dries instantly
- Does not work with beauty blender
- Gets patchy on normal/combination skin
- Does not last longer
- Does not cover tough blemishes
For the price and considering the brand image I was expecting it to be an amazing product but maybe it is for people with oily skin types but I highly doubt it because it might help mattidying the skin but it does not have great coverage. I had tough time blending it and it left weird patches around my eyes, jaws and near the mouth. It just didn’t blend smoothly even after putting hydrating primer. I am glad I received sample size and I did not spend my hard earned money on it. It definitely would be great for routine wear for people with really oily skin but don’t expect great coverage.
What is it made of?
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Water, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Decyl Glucoside, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tribehenin, Glycerin, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lavandula Stoechas Extract. May Contain ( +/- ): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News