Brand Name: MAKEUP FOREVER
Shade: 125 = Y315Sand
Ideal for: Dry/combination skin which is also prone to breakouts
Priced at: $43 at Sephora excluding taxes
Overall Rating: 4.9/5
- Comes in a very compact chic looking stick
- The actual stick comes packed in a standard Makeup Forever card box with black base and white printing on top
- Comes with another seal other than the stick cap to protect the product from catching bacteria
- Overall beautiful, modern looking and travel friendly packaging
What I like about MUFE ULTRA HD INVISIBLE FOUNDATION STICK?
- If you are somewhere between NC 20 to 25 then this shade 125 should be your exact match
- Gives a beautiful healthy looking luminous finish to skin
- Stays put for about 8 hours
- A dry skin girl’s dream foundation
- Does not look cakey
- Powder products apply smoothly on top without sticking or sitting on top
- Gorgeous finish
- Does not clog pores or cause breakouts
- Does not feel heavy on skin
- Can be used for contouring and highlighting
What I don’t like about MUFE ULTRA HD INVISIBLE FOUNDATION STICK?
- Expensive for the amount of product you get
- Not for oily skin if you don’t set it with powder
My thoughts on MUFE ULTRA HD INVISIBLE FOUNDATION STICK
Since I have acne prone skin I am always on lookout for products that don’t break me out. I initially tried the Makeup Forever HD foundation in liquid form in the same shade as this stick foundation which is 125 and absolutely loved it. This is one of the best foundations I have tried so far and by now if you have read some of my previous reviews you would know any foundation that causes breakouts is a big NO for me and I end up dumping it no matter how expensive the foundation is. This one won my heart mainly because it didn’t break me out and made my skin look so beautiful that I cannot even explain it in words. This is one highly recommended foundation if you have dry combination skin like I do.
This foundation stick can be used three ways:
For Full Face
- Take the exact shade matching your skin tone
- Apply on the entire face
- Blend with a beauty blender or a flat topped kabuki brush for flawless luminous finish
- Set with powder if you want matte finish
- Choose a stick 2 shade darker than your skin tone
- Apply on areas you want to contour with a flat foundation brush
- Take a shade or two lighter than your skin tone like you normally would for a concealer
- Apply on areas you want to highlight and blend either with beauty blender or a flat topped kabuki brush
What is it made of?
Ingredients not available!