Brand Name: COVERFX
Finish: Matte powder finish
Idea for: Normal to combination to oily skin types. Strictly not for dry skin.
Priced at: $42 excluding taxes
Would have given 5/5 but check below “What I don’t like” section to find out where did the 0.5 score go!
- Beautiful grey toned outer box packaging that says Coverfx and other details on it
- The actual compact is made of cheap plastic which makes the whole unboxing experience a little unpleasant
- The outer packaging looks very elegant and luxurious
- Two built in compartments; one for the foundation and one for sponge with small air holes covered with the sticker that says the shade name and number
- High quality sponge
What I like about COVERFX TOTAL COVER CREAM FOUNDATION?
- Medium to full coverage
- Covers all flaws and imperfections beautifully
- Looks undetectable on normal to oily skin
- Makes your skin look healthy and beautiful
- Easy to apply with a buffing brush
- Blends without hassle
- Finishes to powder
- Does not look cakey
- Lasts without touch ups for 13+ hours
- A huge variety of shades categorized nicely according to pink, neutral and golden undertones
- Does NOT Contain:
o Synthetic Fragrances
o Synthetic Dyes
What I don’t like about COVERFX TOTAL COVER CREAM FOUNDATION?
- Cheap packaging for the price you pay
- Hard to blend with the sponge that comes along
- Not great for really dry skin
My thoughts on COVERFX TOTAL COVER CREAM FOUNDATION
I initially received a sample from Sephora in 3 different shades; N20, N30 and N40. N20 matched me perfectly. I was hooked the moment I applied it on my skin because of the way it made my skin look immediately. I loved the finish, how it blended with the buffing brush and how it lasted whole day without touching up. That night when I came back from work and running all my errands the very first thing I did was place an order online. Luckily, it had friends & family sale going on so I could avail 20% discount as well which was awesome because this foundation is really pricey. I ended up adding Custom Cover Drops in my cart too because I was so impressed with this particular foundation and I had heard great reviews about drops too so I added both these to avail free shipping. Overall, a great offer in terms of price but I am a little worried about buying it in full price which is a lot for the quantity you get.
The best thing is that it is available in a huge variety of shades categorized into 3 categories ranging from pinks to neutrals to goldens. This is by far the only foundation that has so much variety and nicely categorized according todifferent undertones which makes the whole process of buying a foundation online a lot easier.I am raving about it ever since I used it first and highly recommend everyone to try it once. I am a fan for life!
What is it made of?
Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 8.5%
Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Tris (PPG-3 Benzyl Ether) Citrate, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Squalane, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, DehydroaceticAcid, Bisabolol, TetrahexyldecylAscorbate, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, PalmitoylOligopeptide
By : Natural Health News