Brand Name: Anastasia
Shade: Starlight (White Pearl)
Priced at: $28 excluding taxes
Pigmentation:4/5 on slightly brown skin
- I need a moment to talk about the beautiful design of these illuminators
- The outer packaging is standard with a black car box and black compact that isn’t anything fancy
- The actual product i.e. the highlighter itself has been designed in a way that you can evenly pick up product
- The design has a technical science behind it to provide better pigmentation
What I like about ANASTASIA ILLUMINATOR IN STARLIGHT?
- Buttery formula
- Blends into the skin like dream
- Lasts ages
- Beautiful color for fair to light medium skin tones without making them look ashy
- Can be paired with a bright gold highlighter to add a subtle sheen instead of sparkling glow
- Enhances the skin tone
- Does not look ashy or muddy
- Gives a natural, very healthy and lit-from-within glow
What I don’t like about ANASTASIA ILLUMINATOR IN STARLIGHT?
- Maybe it’s the color but it takes a little extra swirl to pick up enough product to show on the skin
My thoughts on ANASTASIA ILLUMINATOR IN STARLIGHT
If you’re sick of golden highlighters making you look tan and orange then this is the color you need in your life. I have been pretty sick of gold highlighters so thanks to Anastasia for coming up with something different which is not white, not gold and is in between. Gives you that perfect sparkling glow, yet looks very natural. I have been a little bored and to be honest kind of sick of the golden highlighter bandwagon so I was really excited when Anastasia came with a different color and not the typical champagne gold color that almost everyone is coming up with. I’ve ordered Rivera now which is another unique and beautiful color. It is arriving in a few days and the swatches and review will be posted somewhere in the “highlighter” section so keep an eye here after about 15 days.
What is it made of?
Ingredients not available on the actual Anastasia website.
See photo here
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply