Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Brand Name: HOURGLASS
Shade: Ambient Lighting
Finish: Mix of shimmer plus matte
Priced at: $58 excluding taxes
- It takes full points for the packaging
- Such a beautiful packaging that was hard to resist for me
- Absolutely amazing mirror
- Great quality material used for the packaging
What I like about Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette?
- Gives a subtle glow
- Dim light (color on the extreme left) is great for setting under eye concealer
- Incandescent light (color in the center) is great for setting the entire face
- Radiant light (on the extreme right ) is great for highlighting cheekbones
- Not overly pigmented
- Doesn’t not look overly glittery or shine
- Very finely milled
- Looks natural on skin
What I don’t like about Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette?
- Does not last well
- For someone who is obsessed with highlighting might not like the pigmentation
My thoughts on Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
I am all about wet, dewy and intense highlighters so for me it was a little disappointing but it’s great for everyday use. The dim light and incandescent light is great for setting under eye and the entire face. This palette is pricey and in my opinion it’s just ok for the price. Nothing too amazing!
What is it made of?
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/TrimethylolHexyllactoneCrosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, SorbitanSesquioleate,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Polyacrylamide, Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850).
By : Natural Health News