Skin type: All
Purpose: To smooth skin and prevent visible signs of ageing
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
I received sample size from Sephora.
- The actual full size product comes in a nicely designed white jar within minimal printing
- Logo is carved on the lid in the same color as the lid itself
- The sample comes in a small tube that contains product quantity enough for approx. 7 generous uses (I’ve used 6 times and I can still use twice or thrice)
- There’s nothing too fancy about the packaging
What I like about ErborianPâte au Ginseng Black Concentrated Mask?
- Provides hydration
- Calms down flared up acne
- Gives the feel that gunk is being pulled out of the skin
- Visibly smoothens skin with regular use
- Easy to apply
- The syrup like consistency
What I don’t like about ErborianPâte au Ginseng Black Concentrated Mask?
- Quite pricey as it can easily be replaced with pure honey at literally half the price or maybe lesser
- Doesn’t deliver instant results in terms of brightening or smoothening skin except for calming the flared up acne
My thoughts on ErborianPâte au Ginseng Black Concentrated Mask?
I wanted to try Korean skin care since a very long time as I have heard great things about Korean products when it comes to skin care and how they make them using herbal ingredients. No doubt this product is definitely made of herbal ingredients but it definitely has chemicals added to it as well. You cannot say its 100% natural. I have a feeling along with Red Panax Ginseng they add honey in it as well. I personally use pure honey on my face every single day and it has made such a huge difference in my skin so far. When I use this mask I get the same feeling and almost the same results as I get with pure honey on my skin; that’s the reason why I call it super pricey because I get 250 ml pure raw honey in $10 which lasts me about 5 months if I use it every day, but this is $61 at Sephora which is a lot and the quantity is only 1.7 oz. which is not much with results less visible than I get from applying the pure honey itself. I get the same uncomfortable kind of feeling which actually is due to tackiness of honey that pulls out all the impurities from within the skin.
- Apply thin layer all over the skin and keep it for about 15 to 20 mins
- Wash when you start feeling uncomfortable
What is it made of?
-Six-year Old Red Ginseng: Helps fight visible signs of aging.
Water, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Betaine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, OphiopogonJaponicus Root Extract, Scrophularianodosa Extract, Polygonatumofficinalerhizome/Root Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pvp, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Sodium Polyacrylate, Panthenol , Ppg-26-Buteth-26, GlycerylCaprylate, Dextrin, Phenoxyethanol , Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate80, Caprylylglycol, Disodiumedta, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexylcinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Limonene.
By : Natural Health News