Brand Name: URBAN DECAY
Finish: Matte and powdery
Coverage: Medium to Full
Skin type: Combination to oily
Overall Rating: 4.6/5
- Comes in a beautiful luxury packaging
- Comes with a doe foot applicator which is flexible and fits perfectly well in the corners of the eyes, around the nose and mouth
- The outer card packaging is standard urban decay packaging in gold which is my favorite
What I like about URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN WEIGHTLESS COMPLETE COVERAGE CONCEALER?
- Richly pigmented
- Does not crease because of the powdery finish
- Great for at controlling oil which further prevents creasing
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines and wrinkles
- Offers a build able coverage
- Covers dark circles and redness really well
- Makes the under eye area look enhanced
- Works amazingly well with beauty blender
- Comes in a wide variety of shades
What I don’t like about URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN WEIGHTLESS COMPLETE COVERAGE CONCEALER?
- Powdery finish
- Can tend to look cakey if not blended properly
- The shades are quite light on the skin as they appear in the tube
My Thoughts on URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN WEIGHTLESS COMPLETE COVERAGE CONCEALER
I ordered it because of Jaclyn Hill raving about it in almost all her videos back then when it launched. I thought I would love it as much as she does but to my utter disappointment I didn’t like it at all because of several reasons:
a)- I got the wrong shade because of deceiving swatches on Google and how it looked in the tube
b)- It makes my under eye area look cakey
c)- Looks weird powdery
d)- Makes the under eye area look fake bright as if you are wearing a shit ton of powder underneath your eyes
I wish I had not ordered it because it’s lying in my drawer since I first tried it. It would suit oily skin a lot more than normal or dry skin. Since I have the lightest shade I can’t even use it on my Asian clients but I’d definitely go to my local Sephora because I am travelling soon and will get myself shade matched there. Maybe the lighter shade is the reason why it looks ashy on me. I will try to make it work again and will come back with an update if I end up liking it or not liking it. Whatsoever will be my opinion on it I will share with you all down here >
What is it made of?
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, DisteardimoniumHectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylene Carbonate, TetrahexyldecylAscorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].
By : Natural Health News