Hair thinning is a common problem amongst our women. It is so important to have a good hair care regimen because a good diet can help prevent hair loss and promote longer hair if combined with right vitamins. Now the question is which vitamins for hair are best for thin hair to make them stronger?
There are a number of vitamins that can help you get thicker and fuller hair. The key is to pick the right ones according to the deficiency in your body and eat more of them to promote hair growth. You can regrow you hair if the thinning is caused due to lack of vitamin deficiency. Here are some essential vitamins that can help
prevent hair thinning and can give you strong and beautiful hair. These include:
Hair loss vitamins such as Biotin, Niacin (Vitamin B3) and Vitamin C, and minerals for hair loss such as Zinc and Iron, provide essential hair nutrients to nourish your hair. Eating enough of these key hair growth vitamins can help prevent hair loss in both men and women. Eating a good hair growth diet is also very important. You can incorporate foods into your eating regiment that contains vitamins you are deficient in. You can take supplements too but it is highly advised to eat the right foods to overcome a deficiency.
Top 5 foods for hair growth include:
- Nuts because they contain omega-3 fatty acids, biotin, vitamin E and copper
- Oysters because they are rich in zinc
- Sweet potatoes because they are rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- Zinc, and
- Vitamins A, B, C, K and E
- Eggs because they are a good source of protein, plus biotin, other B vitamins, zinc, selenium, sulfur and iron
- Spinach because it contains iron, beta-carotene, folate, vitamin A and vitamin C
In some people hair loss is caused due to chemotherapy, some illness and due to prolonged use of a medicine which cannot be treated with taking vitamins alone. So, in such cases always consult your health professional and discuss it with them before starting a vitamin supplement regime.