We know that every solitary cell of your body requires the accurate balance of Diet plus antioxidant activity to area off free radicals that case damage. And yes, nutritional deficiencies regularly show up in skin or hair. For example, zinc deficiency can lead to hair loss; curved nail beds may indicate an iron insufficiency and vitamin C deficiency can cause split and bleeding lips and gums.
Diet for Healthy Skin and Hair Include:
- Go for wholegrain, nuts and seeds for an extra antioxidant and nutrient increase, plus dietary fiber that act as a natural way to remove waste and toxin
- Add in portion controlled serves of high quality protein sources such as lean, red meat for iron and zinc, eggs with lutein and yoghurt with whey proteins.
- Fish meals per week with omega-3 fatty acids for strong cell membranes and anti-inflammatory properties.
- And don’t forget to live hydrated with water and keep a check on salty foods.
- At least serves of fruits, vegetables or intensely pigmented plant based foods include spices for a range of ACE vitamins, phytonutrient antioxidants and other nuts and bolts. For example, sweet potatoes naturally nutrient rich source of beta-carotene. And lycopene in tomato, watermelon and guava is even being intentional for its role in reducing skin cancer risk and preventing UV damage.
These Diet Plans help to keep your skin well nourished, hydrated and youthful, thus help in radiant skin tone.
These foods also make your hair silky and shining and glowing skin.