Brand Name: Sephora
Skin Type: Normal to oily (But non-drying)
Overall Rating: 5/5
5 stars to the super lush packaging
- Great packaging for the price
- Absolutely love the color combination it has been designed with
- Beautiful green and white outer cardboard packing
- Lovely glass jar that gives the impression that this product is worth 100 bucks or even more
What I like about SEPHORA COLLECTION MUD MASK?
- The packaging first of all
- The great formula and consistency
- The soft herbal like scent of the mask
- It instantly revitalizes the face
- Draws out impurities
- Dries in a few minutes and pulls out the skin giving you a feeling that your skin is being detoxed
- Pulls out blackheads
- Skin feels smooth and refreshed
- Enhances skin tone
- Reduces redness
- A little goes a long way
- Great for all skin types
- Does not dry out the skin
What I don’t like about SEPHORA COLLECTION MUD MASK?
I absolutely love this mask but I wish it had come with a spatula to pick up the product from the jar for hygiene purposes.
This is such a great mask for almost all skin type even though it says mattifying on the box but it does not dry out my skin at all which easily gets dry when I use some of the other mattifying masks. While it is on the skin and it is drying you clearly see gaps on your nose where you have blackheads or anywhere else on the face where there is a concentration of white or black heads. You can clearly feel it pulling the grunge out of your skin. It doesn’t do much for the existing breakouts but generally makes my skin more even and smooth after wash and the results last for about 4 to 5 days. My mother used it and she also absolutely loved it for her mature skin.
- Take out a bit of the product on your finger
- Gently massage it all over your skin
- Apply evenly covering your skin fully with the mask
- Leave it on until it completely dries down and changes color
- Once its dry splash your face with warm water
- Before washing it off rub the product for about 1 min to activate the mask
- Don’t use face wash afterwards because that might cause excessive drying
What is it made of?
- Zinc and Copper: Purify.
- White Clay: Softens and allows the skin to be enriched with essential mineral salts.
Kaolin, Water, Glycerin, Citrus AurantiumDulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Capryloyl Glycine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, GlycerylUndecylenate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate.
By : Natural Health News