Brand Name: SEPHORA COLLECTION
Shade: 19 – Peony
Overall Rating: 2.8/5
- Very innovative packaging
- Sephora takes points when it comes to packaging
- Love the cute little cylindrical tube
- Might not be appealing to some because you cannot stand it upright on a flat surface
What I like about SEPHORA COLLECTION ROUGE INFUSION LIP STAIN?
- Unique and appealing packaging
- Beautiful color selection
- Applies smoothly
- Does not dry out lips
What I don’t like about SEPHORA COLLECTION ROUGE INFUSION LIP STAIN?
- A lip stain is supposed to last but this does not last more than 15 minutes even without eating or drinking
- It loses points because it does not do what the name says
- Super pricey for what it delivers
I generally like the overall packaging of this lip stain and I was really excited to try it but it just does not last on my lips and I have read other reviews as well that it has poor lasting power. A lip stain is supposed to last and does not need to be reapplied every now and then but if you have to apply it over and over again the any drugstore $3 to $4 lip gloss can do the job well. I would rather prefer $6 NYX matte lip creams over this Sephora lip stain anytime of the day.
Suggested Usageas on Sephora
- Apply directly to the lips
- Start in the middle of the lips, and then gently spread product to the edge of the lips
- To avoid getting the product on the skin around the lips during application, outline the lips with the universal lip liner first
- For more intense color, apply three layers of Rouge Infusion onto the lips, waiting a few seconds between each application. For a softer effect, apply it just once
What is it made of?
Water, Diisostearyl Malate, DipentaerythritylTetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, PentaerythritylTetraisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aminomethyl Propanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, CI 17200 (Red 33), PerseaGratissima (Avocado) Oil, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phytosterols, Laureth-21, OleaEuropaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables.
By : Natural Health News