Brand Name: BENEFIT
Shade: Posietint – Poppy Pink
Finish: Luminous sheen
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
- Full size packaging is nice glass bottle that comes in a cardboard box
- Looks more like a nail polish kind of packaging (Both full size and deluxe)
- Comes with a small brush that picks up the product like nail colors do
- Looks cute and kind of different from standard staining products
What I like about BENEFIT COSMETICS POSIETINT CHEEK & LIP STAIN?
- Good for everyday natural makeup
- Great for no makeup days to make your cheeks look flushed and healthy
- Stays put longer than some of the regular powder blushes
- Great for fair complexions
- Does not cause breakouts or allergic reactions
- Looks pretty on lips as well
What I don’t like about BENEFIT COSMETICS POSIETINT CHEEK & LIP STAIN?
- Leaves a stain if not blended immediately
- This specific color posietint is not great for dark skin tones
- Cannot be applied without a mirror
My thoughts on BENEFIT COSMETICS POSIETINT CHEEK & LIP STAIN
This one is my favorite amongst all the tints by Benefit. I use it on no makeup days and it instantly adds a nice, luminous, healthy pink sheen to my cheeks. I really like it but I won’t repurchase it as it’s quite pricey. You can get the same results or sometimes even better with so many cheaper options available like this newly launched NYX cheek and lip stain which I ordered a couple days ago. It is under experimental stage these days and the review on this brand new lip and cheek stain by NYX will go up on the blog soon.
Suggested Usageas on Sephora
Brush three strokes on apples of cheeks and blend quickly with fingertips. Dot on lips and blend. For a deeper “pop” of color, repeat.
Suggested Usage by me:
- Load product on the applicator
- Apply thick strokes on your cheeks (Not just three as suggested on Sephora)
- Blend in circular motions very lightly or use a stippling brush
- Applying with buffing brush by Real Techniques gives the best finish so far
- Don’t leave it on your skin for long before blending or you would be left with a stained face
What is it made of?
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Disodium Edta, TetrasodiumEdta, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499). N° 03540/N.
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply