Just a few days ago I shared my current morning makeup and skin care routine which you can explore here MAKEUP & EARLY MORNING SKIN ROUTINE WINTERS DECEMBER 2016.
Moving on towards my night time skin pampering routine here it is in detail.
1. I remove my makeup with Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil which is an amazing, hassle free makeup remover that takes no extra effort and does the job within seconds.
2. Then I wash my face with Philosophy Purity One Step Cleanser for any excess that is left over.
5. On days when I skip my herbal mask or when I have active breakout situation going on I apply ORIGINS Charcoal Mask and leave it on for about 30 to 45 minutes. It is great for calming active acne.
6. Next step I apply Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel to slightly damp skin.
8. Once done with applying moisturizer I use ORIGINS Out of Trouble mask on the areas where there are still any active breakouts.
9. After completely getting done with the face I move onto my hands and feet and apply the same Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel on my hands and feet. I just love this moisturizer!
By : Natural Health News