Brand Name: NARS
Finish: Natural and glowing
Priced at: $30 excluding taxes
Overall Rating: 5/5
- Very chic, elegant, simple black packaging which makes it stand out
- Matte finish of the actual container makes it looks so elegant
- Small in size but still great in quantity
- Nicely packaged with another card wrapped all around the actual product inside the outer box
What I like about NARS BLUSH IN “SIN”?
- First of all a beautiful color that adds a healthy flush to the cheeks
- Compliments so many skin tones from light to dark
- Highly pigmented but vanishes into the skin to make it look natural flushed
- Silky smooth and buttery texture
- Melts into the skin without going streaky
- Super blendable and softest application ever
- Makes cheeks look healthy and flushed as if they are naturally that beautiful
- Magic in a pan
What I don’t like about NARS BLUSH IN “SIN”?
I absolutely love blushes that contain hints of red because I love the way they make my skin look. Red mimics natural and healthy flush on your cheeks so I am always attracted towards plum, berries or anything with red undertones. This blush I checked online and it looked like a perfect shade to me but when it arrived and I was sitting in a different light which made it look like the color of sand and I was so disappointed and sad that I spent so much on something which is not even the color I wanted and not something that I can wear as a blush. It looked more like a highlighter to me but in a different light near my vanity in the morning this was exactly the color I ordered and on my cheeks it was even prettier. NARS trick people with the colors; first they disappoint and then delight :D.
Lovely color and I highly recommend you all to try NARS blush once in life. It’s actually awesomeness in a little pan.
What is it made of?
Talc, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Tricaprylin, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), PEG 150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth 4, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, AscorbylPalmitate (Vitamin C), May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75740), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410) (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090)
For more fun stuff follow me on:
By : Natural Health News