1. Packaging: 3.5/5 –Ordinary packing as compared to the price. Not so appealing considering the brand and price.
2. Texture: 3.5/5 – Initially it was fine but started clumping after about 4 to 5 months. Doesn’t happen with other mascaras I own.
3. Lasting Power: 3.8/5 – Okish; lasts for about 4 to 5 hours.
4. Shade Color: 4.5/5 – Nice deep black.
5. Overall Rating:3.8/5 – Not too happy with it. It’s just ok considering the brand and price tag it comes under.
This Best Lash Growth Mascara magnifies lashes to twice their size. The transfer-resistant formula thickens and the unique tapered brush grabs every lash. *Not true at all…*
Do I Recommend It?
No. Not at all! There are so many amazing options available at literally half the price.
Why Is It A Hit?
- Nice texture initially when it’s new.
- Gives the doll effect to lashes for a while.
- Doesn’t give a good volume to the lashes.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
Why Is It A Miss?
- Mediocre packaging.
- Starts clumping if you sweep once more.
- Very less lasting power.
- If you are want professionally done lash effect.
- If you are looking for smudge proof mascara.
- If you want to give volume to your lashes.
How To Use? (As Suggested By Sephora-Online Shopping)
- Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
- Use the tapered tip of the brush to separate and define. Repeat to build.
- To apply to lower lashes, hold the wand vertically.
- Do not pump brush in a container? This adds air that can dry out the mascara.
- To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats.
You May Also Like:
Photographs For Reference