Brand Name: MUA
Finish: Creamy and smooth
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
- Pencil shaped packaging; nothing so fancy
- Dual ended with product on one side and bristles on the other to comb and shape the lashes
What I like about MUA EYEBROW PENCIL IN BRUNETTE?
- Smooth application
- Dreamily gives natural color to my black eyebrows
- Perfectly shaped bristles to groom eyebrows
- Seamless pencil formula to add definition to the brows
- Looks very natural
- Amazingly priced
What I don’t like about MUA EYEBROW PENCIL IN BRUNETTE?
- Sharpening pencils of any sort is a big turn off for me
- You cannot handle eyebrow pencils
My thoughts on MUA EYEBROW PENCIL IN BRUNETTE
This eyebrow pencil is my favorite. Haven’t tried any high end brow pencil as yet but I don’t think I would even want to because this is just awesome. I have really thick and well-shaped eyebrows so I don’t have to do much to enhance them but I am pretty sure that this pencil stands equal to the really expensive high end brands out there. This is the pencil that fits perfectly to my eyebrow shaping necessities; natural and well-groomed. This does the job really well and for the price tag it comes with is truly a steal. Two thumbs up for it! Highly recommended!
What is it made of?
Carnauba Wax, BeesWax, Ceresin, Cocoa Butter, Isopropyl Myristate, Diethylhexylcyclohexane, Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Butylparaben, BHT, May Contain: CI 77019 Mica, CI 77492 Iron Oxides Yellow, CI 77491 Iron Oxide Red, CI 77499 Iron Oxides Black, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide
By : Natural Health News