Tresemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray
1. Dull and dry hair that produce a lot of friction when straightened or blow dried.
2. Hair that are dehydrated and lack shine.
3. Normal hair for more shine and friction free straightening effect.
4. Protecting hair against heat damage for temperatures upto 450°.
1. Packaging: 4.5/5 –Overall packaging is nice but something has to be done to ensure smooth spray all over hair without spreading here and there.
2. Texture: 4.5/5 – Nice but feels sticky on hands.
3. Lasting Power: 5/5 – Ah-mazing! For normal hair the straightening effect after using this lasts for about 3 days. *Oily hair is an exception here*.
4. Overall Rating: 4.7/5 – Nice shade for routine wear but a lot needs to be improved.
Do I Recommend It?
Yes! Yes! Yes! But not for people with oily hair!
Why Do I Commend It?
I highly commend it to people looking for amazing straightening or blow drying effect without damaging their hair with the ah! So much heat coming out of these styling tools! Literally, without any exaggeration my opinion about straightening hair changed from NO TO STRAIGHTENING TO YES TO STRAIGTHENING! Talking about straightening because I personally prefer that only as blow drying is a nuisance for me but I am sure the results of blow drying are going to be amazing too. I used to be afraid of using hot styling tools on my hair but trust me beauties, not anymore & I mean it. I just love the product sooooo much! Love how amazing my hair feels after using this wonder spray.
The amazingness just does not end here! When you wash your hair even then your hair feels soooooo smooth and amazing as if you had applied a protein mask before washing. *I get that effect with protein treatment & hair oil only*. Usually when I used to straighten or blow dry my hair oiling my hair was a must do before taking shower because my hair used to become sooo rough. But, you know whaaaaT? NOT after I wash them with having this on!
So my final commendation is that this product is definitely a must have for all the styling divas!
Why Is It A Hit?
- Aids friction free straightening, blow drying or even curling.
- Hydrates hair which make them feel lustrous and smooth.
- Protects hair against 450° temperatures.
- Acts as a shield against the environmental hazards because your hair feel amazingly soft upon washing as if they have been recently protein treated.
Why Is It A Miss?
- Hair gets oily sooner as compared to styling without the spray.
- Might get just a little difficult to use the trigger spray for even spraying.
- Makes hands sticky.
- Can get a little messy if not sprayed properly.
(Instructions to use have been provided in the next section).
- If you have oily hair.
- Spray liberally 6-8 inches away from mid-shaft to ends. The trigger spray offers easy misting.
- Use both on damp hair before you blow-dry and on dry hair before curling or flat ironing to shield hair from damaging heat.
Water (Aqua) , Glycerin , Amodimethicone , PEG 12 Dimethicone , PVP , Propylene Glycol , Hydrolyzed Silk , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) , Niacinamide , Biotin (Vitamin H) , Panthenol , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Polysorbate 20 , Cetrimonium Chloride , Trideceth 12 , CetylPyridinium Chloride , Benzophenone 4 , Triethanolamine , Disodium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Alpha Isomethyl Ionone , Benzyl Benzoate , ButylphenylMethlyproprional , Citronellol , Geraniol , Hexylcinnamal , Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Limonene , Linalool , Fragrance (Parfum)
Photos For Reference
By : Natural Health News