Brand Name: Anastasia Beverly Hills
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
- Lovely outer black cardboard packaging
- Love the Anastasia logo and the way “Anastasia Beverly Hills” is written on the packaging
- The tube itself is pretty silver that looks beautiful
- Lush packaging
What I like about ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CLEAR BROW GEL?
- Nice silver tube
- Perfectly hold brow hair whole day
- Smooth formula
- Applies in a second
- Easy to work with
- Small and perfectly sized spoolie of deluxe sample
- Great to achieve natural looking brows after filling them in with brow pomades or powders
- Contains glycerin as the first ingredient which moisturizes and nourishes the hair
What I don’t like about ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CLEAR BROW GEL?
- Bigger spoolie of the full size one
- Makes brows look a little shiny
I absolutely love this brow gel because I have fuller brows and all I need is to run the spoolie in the direction of the hair growth from beginning of the brow to the end and I am good to go. On days when my brow hair misbehaves like they go here and there I apply one only ONE stroke of this gel to my brows and it’s all good. I am also glad that this comes in clear because for someone like me who just cannot play with her brow hair due to them being thicker and fuller already this is a perfect go to product to make them look tamed and in shape. My eyebrows are already in great shape when done properly so all I need is a tad bit of clear brow gel for those natural looking, fuller and thicker brows to compliment my natural makeup looks.
Suggested Usage as on Sephora
- Apply after Perfect Brow Pencil or Brow Powder Duo
- Withdraw wand from case and wipe excess product from around the base of the brush
- Apply gel in short upward strokes in direction of hair growth
You May Also Like:
What is it made of?
Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Butylene Glycol, ChamomillaRecutita (Matricaria) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, TetrasodiumEdta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
By : Natural Health News