Brand: Diana of London
Shade: No.7 (Blackest Black)
Available in 2 more shades.
1. Shade no. 8 – Blue
2. Shade no. 9 – Grey
1. Dark smokey eyes.
2. Lining inside of the eyes.
1. Packaging: 4/5 –Not too great. Like any other pencil available for less than half the bucks of this one.
2. Texture: 4.5/5 – Soft & creamy. Easy to work with.
3. Lasting Power: 4.3/5 – Great! Lasts for about 8 to 9 hours or even more but smudges easily.
4. Shade Color: 5/5 – Perfect black for that dark smokey eye effect.
5. Overall Rating: 4.5/5 – Overall a great product with great texture. Highly pigmented and waterproof.
Do I recommend it?
Yes, by all means.
Check out these: Best Eyeliner for Wings Product Reviews
Why do I commend it?
I have been looking for a deep black eyeliner for a long time and one of my friends was a huge fan of eyeliners. She used to have her eyes engrossed in the deepest black eyeliner always. She used to look pretty too. I was using twisted eyeliner by Oriflame and I was satisfied too but as you know it’s a girl’s instinct to try something new every time so, I asked her and she was like get Diana of London. Without a second thought, I bought this little thing and since that day till today it’s been 11 months I am in love with the results.
It’s a perfect deep black shade and I checked the other two shades also just to have an idea of how they look. Trust me! I am not a colored eyeliner person but I loved their texture too. I can imagine how the blue one would look on somebody fond of various shades of eyeliner. I guess that’s gonna be a perfect thing for bluish smokey eyes or even black ones if done properly by blending the colors in the right proportion. Great product with awesome deep pigmentation so far!
Why is it a hit?
- Soft, smooth, and creamy texture which makes it easy to apply.
- Amazing pigmentation and offers luxurious color with even pay-off as promised.
- Dermatologically approved.
- Contains natural ingredients such as Jojoba oil, Vitamin E & C which doesn’t really make sense to me but it’s a plus I guess.
- You may also consider it as Eyeliner for Small Eyes
Why is it a miss?
- Smudges in summers.
- If you are looking for a smudge-proof eyeliner.
- If you don’t like deep shades.
How to apply?
Start a fine line at the base of your eyelid, thicken it in the middle, and draw it towards the outer corner of your eyes and you’re done!
Jojoba oil, Vitamin – E & C, UV filters
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News