Brand Name: BENEFIT
Purpose: Lengthening and volumizing lashes
Overall Rating: 4.9/5
- Scores full points for the packaging
- Lovely tea pink and black card outer packing that has a lot of useful information printed on it (See photos for reference at the end of the post)
- Really pretty and unique packaging of the mascara itself
- Curved wand which is the same tea pink shade that has been used in the rest of the packaging
What I like about BENEFIT COSMETICS ROLLER LASH CURLING & LIFTING MASCARA?
- Lengthens lashes
- Adds volume and dimension to the lashes
- Can be replaced with falsies if you are in a hurry
- Opens up the eye
- Combs and picks up every tiny lash hair
- Does not clump on the lashes
What I don’t like about BENEFIT COSMETICS ROLLER LASH CURLING & LIFTING MASCARA?
- Slightly clumps on the wand when taken out of the tube
- Picks up a little too much product that can easily be shoved back into the tube
My thoughts on BENEFIT COSMETICS ROLLER LASH CURLING & LIFTING MASCARA
There are very few types of mascara that offer double benefits of lengthening and volumizing the lashes. This is one of those few types that serve the purpose of both volumizing and lengthening. Initially when I saw the wand with little comb like structure I immediately thought oh, it’s going to be great for lengthening but won’t add volume because I have a lot of similar wands that do not add volume at all. This did not disappoint me and has become my go to product ever since my first use. Some days when I am in a hurry and don’t have the nerves to put falsies on I coat my lashes with this mascara and honestly speaking I don’t even need falsies after that. I generally have thick and long lash hair but I tried a lot of other mascaras that never accentuated my already not-so-bad lashes. This one definitely takes the lead and has become a staple product for me. I am sure it is going to work great on people struggling with thinner and lesser lash hair.
97% said it visibly lifts lashes*
87% said it gives long-lasting curl*
94% said eyes look more wide open*
*consumer panel survey on 31 women after 4 weeks
What is it made of?
By : Natural Health News