Brand Name: Tarte
Finish: Glossy not shimmery
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
- Ordinary like mostly glosses are; nothing so fancy or unique
- Lovely printing on the cap and on the tube
- Looks classy
What I like about TARTE LIPSURGENCE LIP GLOSS?
- Creamy formula
- Applies like butter
- Nicely fragranced
- Plumps lips
- Adds life to matte lipstick
- Lovely neutral pink shade
What I don’t like about TARTE LIPSURGENCE LIP GLOSS?
- Lesser lasting power like is the case with every lip gloss
- Pricey for the gloss
- Are not a lip gloss person
- You are thinking that it would stain your lips or last for a while
My thoughts on TARTE LIPSURGENCE LIP GLOSS
I personally don’t like matte lipsticks. I feel that they add years to your age so I always use neutral shade glosses in the center of my lips whenever I put matte lipsticks. I love how it adds life to my matte lips but I feel paying so much for a gloss that wear off within minutes is not a good idea. I would rather invest the same money in something better like lip staining glosses or liquid lipsticks. For glosses I prefer NYX butter gloss more than any other gloss in the world.
What is it made of?
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply