Brand Name: Colourpop
Shade: Coconut (Peacock Blue)
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
- Wow! Great little white jars full of magic
- Absolutely love the pink and white cardboard packaging (Have all the eyeshades in that packaging still)
- Love the way how the eyeshade color peeps in from the cut in the cardboard packaging
- Cute packaging overall
What I like about COLOURPOP MONO EYESHADE – COCONUT?
- Such a perfect wearable peacock blue shade
- Super blendable
- Bouncy mousse like texture
- Can be instantly applied with fingers
- Perfect shade for bold looks
- Looks great on almost all skin tones
- Looks absolutely stunning on deeper skin tones as well
- Can be fixed instantly when if broken (Such a great formula)
What I don’t like about COLOURPOP MONO EYESHADE – COCONUT?
- The formula is so soft and buttery that it breaks easily
- In terms of color I absolutely love this great electric blue color so there is nothing that I don’t like about this particular shade
I cannot stop admiring this coconut shade by Colourpop. It is such a finely milled, soft and buttery formula that one cannot stop touching. It’s literally magic in a divine white jar. Great electric blue color and a perfect shimmery finish that makes eyes pop immediately when applied. It is so easy to apply. All you have to do it tap your finger in the jar and gently sweep it all over the lids or wherever you want to apply and you are good to go. Voila! It’s done. It’s that easy to work with. You can create so many looks with the color. It can be mixed with browns, blacks, neutrals and so much more. It compliments almost all shades and when mixed with brunette it gives such a dramatic effect that one cannot stop admiring it.
Suggested usage as on the Colourpop website:
For maximum coverage:
- Use fingertip and tap shadow onto eye lid
- A flat, fine tip synthetic brush will work fabulously as well and is actually better for a more detailed application close to the lash line
- To blend use a fluffy brush that has good movement
- Dip tip of the brush into the shadow and blend with a “wind shield wiper” movement throughout the crease of the eye(This will make your shadow softer and more diffused)
- When finished, close that sucker up tight
- Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time
What is it made of?
Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isododecane, boron nitride, c30-45 alkyl cetearyldimethiconecrosspolymer, synthetic fluorphlogopite, cucumissativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangiferaindica (mango) seed butter, aluminum calcium sodium silicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, dimethicone/vinyl trimethylisiloxy silicate crosspolymer, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, disteardimoniumhectorite, propylene carbonate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide, glycine soja (soybean) oil. [ +/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), black 2 (ci 77266), blue 1 (ci 42090), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), ferric ammonium ferrocyanide (ci 77510), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides (ci 77492), iron oxides (ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140)].
By : Natural Health News