Brand: Stage LINE
Shade: Black 16011307
1. Drawing perfect precise lines around the eyes.
2. Smudge proof look all day.
1. Packaging: 3.8/5 –A bit on the cheap side considering the price tag. Could have been improved a lot.
2. Texture: 4.5/5 – Perfect for drawing fine lines without any effort. One sweep and you are done.
3. Lasting Power: 4.5/5 – Lasted me for about 8 to 9 hours. Smudges upon rubbing only.
4. Shade Color: 5/5 – Black is perfect carbon black for that dramatic effect with semi matte finish.
5. Overall Rating: 4.5/5 – Nice shade for routine wear but a lot needs to be improved.
Do I recommend it?
Yes, by all means.
Check out these: Best Eyeliner for Wings Product Reviews
Why do I commend it?
I have never been into eye liner that much and got one upon a friend’s recommendation a year ago. The one I was using was Diana of London and that finished recently. I was on a look out for dark black (that perfect carbon black color) eyeliner and I accidently landed up near Stage Line counter in a mall nearby. I had heard great things about this make up brand that it is used by professionals to create on stage looks. The girl showed me all three liners of the same brand and applied them one by one in order of matte pencil liner first then this precise liner and then the liquid eyeliner with matte finish. Pencil was just ok. I was confused between the liquid liner and this because the other one was super matte (which I like) and this was semi-matte but I chose this because it was easier to apply early morning before going to office in those precious 15 mins you have after you get up;) 😀
Usually waterproof eyeliners are super shiny (cheap sort) and I stay away from them but this one was semi matte and the shine was so subtle that it was bearable for a person like me who hates even tad bit of shine in eyeliner but this one was love at first sight! I bought it and since then I am hooked. The tip is so defined that I don’t really have to put in a lot of effort to define my eyes. I get done with just one stroke. I can now make amazing shapes with this little beauty and I love it! No wonder professionals use it to create dramatic looks in minutes! You may also consider it as Eyeliner for Small Eyes
Why is it a hit?
- Great color payoff.
- Good lasting power of about 8 to 9 hours if not touched.
- Defined tip and easy to use.
- Can be used to create amazing looks with the precise tip.
- Waterproof so no problem if you have cried while wearing it 😉
Why is it a miss?
- Can’t be used inside the eyes like a kohl.
- If you prefer super matte finish.
- If you want to apply it inside the eyes.
Brace it with:
- Bright smokey eyes.
- Well done lashes.
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News