Brand Name: BENEFIT Cosmetics
Shade: Beyond Brown
Overall Rating: 3/5
- Comes in a twisting tube with an angled applicator
- Comes with an AccuFlex™ tip
- Tip is protected by a tip protector
- Gel comes out upon twisting so yeah no stress of it spilling all over
- Comes with a cap on top of the applicator
What I like about BENEFIT COSMETICS THEY’RE REAL! PUSH-UP LINER?
- Great packaging
- The perfect angledAccuFlex™ tip applicator
- Applies winged liner like a pro
What I don’t like about BENEFIT COSMETICS THEY’RE REAL! PUSH-UP LINER?
- It spreads all over the eyes
- Bad formula
- Does not last longer
- Lacks opaqueness
- Leaves a very weird residue behind that spreads all around the eyes
I don’t know why it was given an award by allure. I just don’t get it! It came as a sample in my Sephora order and the moment it came I tried it on and within 20 minutes like literally within 20 MINUTES it wore off. Initially it applied opaque but then I don’t know I was left with a weird dull brown line on my eyes. My friend noticed it too and she even asked what’s with your eyes today? You have this weird brown residue all over your eyes! The residue I am talking about is I guess the gel when it went dry. It applied smoothly but upon drying it started falling here and there. I don’t know BENEFIT needs to fix the formulation.
How to use it?
For first-time use:
- Remove and discard tip protector.
- Activate the eyeliner by twisting the base until gel is delivered to tip.
- Wipe any excess on a tissue.
- Twist base once to “push up” gel liner to tip.
- Resting the AccuFlex™ tip on the base of your lashes, slowly guide along your lash line from the inner or outer corner.
- Be sure to prep the pen with every application, and glide the liner across the lids as soon as the product is dispensed.
- Give the base half a rotation to empty out the well, then wipe on a clean, smooth surface (like your hand), and quickly glide along your lash line.
WISE MAN TIP*
To get the best usage out of it if you have spent $$ on it, use what you have or you can even discard it or save it in a Z palette somewhere and use the tip for applying cream or gel eyeliners. See, how effortlessly the wing would form.
What is it made of?
Isododecane, Dextrin Palmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, EthylhexylPalmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News