It is a nightmare for a lot of people when they consider of Diet. Losing weight is hard and more so keeping it off. A lot of pound-challenged people are on the lookout for the wonderful formula to reduce the unwanted bulges and lumps on their bodies. The cabbage soup diet is a popular choice to rapidly excess weight loss.
Well now there is a new version of the soup that you can use to actually drop the pounds and the diet is new and improved and there are all kinds of great information now being provided with the recently improved description of the soup. The great thing about the new and improved recipe is it contains all kinds of healthy vegetables plus of course cabbage. It couldn’t be the cabbage soup recipe without the cabbage could it. Plus the new and healthier cabbage soup recipe is all jazzed up with lots of delicious herbs and spices that will have you thinking oh man this cabbage soup is delicious and I just bet your going to want more and more of this delicious soup.
The Basic Cabbage Soup
The soup is very simple to prepare. All you need to do is piece the vegetables and add it into a pot of broth. Let the mix boil and serve when all the vegetables are soft or tender. The following cabbage soup ingredients can be used:
- 1 head cabbage
- 5 stalks celery
- 6 medium onions
- 6 green onions
- 6 carrots
- 3 large tomatoes
- 4 oz uncooked brown rice
- 2 bell peppers
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper
The cabbage soup diet doesn’t offer numerous calories. It allows people to weight loss as temptation to eat more or beyond appetite is well controlled. The cabbage soup performs as filler to avoid hunger or starvation. Keep in mind, the diet doesn’t bound one to eat only cabbage soup but there are specific foods that must be included. Dieticians always remind people that the cabbage weight loss diet is not a long term diet plan and should only be followed for a week.
Sample Diet Plan
Cabbage soup and fruit can be eaten as various as you want (except bananas). Then drink water, black coffee, cranberry juice, or unsweetened tea.
Cabbage soup can be eaten as many as you want. And then add any combination of fruits and vegetables (except the ones mentioned above).
Cabbage soup and low-calorie vegetables can be eaten as lots of as you want (except peas, corn, or beans). You can also eat baked potato with butter.
Cabbage soup diet plan as many as you want and up to 8 bananas. You can also drink 2 glasses of skimmed milk.
Take cabbage soup and not more than 20 ounces of chicken, fish, or beef. You can too eat up to 6 fresh tomatoes and drink water from 6-8 glasses.
Eat unlimited vegetables and cabbage soup and not more than 3 beef steaks.
You can eat unlimited vegetables and cabbage soup, brown rice (only 2 cups or less), and unsweetened fruit juices.
- Quick weight loss; the dieter can expect to lose 10 to 15 pounds at the end of the program.
- No costly ingredients; in fact, it’s very inexpensive.
- Simple; no work out or any other behavior changes are suggested, it’s only the 7 days diet plans.
- Encourage the dieter to eat more fruit and vegetables.
- Continuously eat cabbage soup throughout the whole week can be actually boring, which can encourage the dieter to eat less than the already low calories per day.
- The soup recipes usually contain high levels of sodium or Monosodium Glutamate.
- The diet is very low calorie and considered unhealthy. The cabbage soup itself contains very small protein and the dieter generally will suffer lack of proper nutrition. It is not recommended to eat less than 1200 calories per day unless it is advised by a doctor.
- There is theory that the weight loss mostly comes from fluid or muscle mass, not weight loss, which will come back once the dieter back to the normal eating behaviors.
- The regular cabbage soup recipes generally result in bland soup and some dieters have report to feeling nauseous every time they smell the soup after finish the 1 week program.
- Possibly cause commonly fart.
- Hard to eat out because the meals in the program are not usually served at a restaurant.
Exercise Not Encouraged
Because of the extremely low calorie nature of the cabbage soup diet recipe, exercise is not recommended. Going for a walk could be good enough, but anything strenuous could be potentially dangerous.
Related Articles :
By : Natural Health News