Try this minty Ginger recipe to get rid of nausea or general sickness within minutes!
- 2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of dried peppermint or 1 teaspoon of fresh
- 1 teaspoon of grated
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan
- Add 2 teaspoons of dried peppermint or 1 tablespoon fresh whichever is available
- Add 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Turn off the heat
- Cover the pan
- Steep for 15 minutes
- Strain out the Herbs
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of honey
Sip like your regular tea for a soothing experience and see the nausea going away in minutes!
For health benefits of Ginger do not forget to give this CHECK OUT THESE HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER a read!
By : Natural Health News