Ginger is known for its medicinal properties and how it a great for controlling nausea, morning sickness, postoperative sickness, motion sickness, nausea related to chemotherapy and so much more.
Try this minty Ginger recipe to get rid of nausea or general sickness within minutes!
- 2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of dried peppermint or 1 teaspoon of fresh
- 1 teaspoon of grated
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan
- Add 2 teaspoons of dried peppermint or 1 tablespoon fresh whichever is available
- Add 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Turn off the heat
- Cover the pan
- Steep for 15 minutes
- Strain out the Herbs
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of honey
Sip like your regular tea for a soothing experience and see the nausea going away in minutes!
For health benefits of Ginger do not forget to give this CHECK OUT THESE HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER a read!
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply