Shade: 10 -Pretty in Pink
1. Fair skin tones with blue and pale undertones&
2. Asian skin tones especially NC 20.
1. Packaging: 4.5/5 –Adorable packaging but better if slightly bigger in size.
2. Texture: 4/5 – Nice silky formula with powdery finish.
3. Lasting Power: 3.5/5 – Okish; lasts for about 3 hours but worth it.
4. Shade Color: 5/5 – Awesome for those looking for a perfectly natural doll face.
5. Overall Rating: 4.1/5 – Nice shade for routine wear. Can be rated 5/5 if the lasting power is improved and quality slightly enhanced.
Please note: Overall rating is calculated by adding up individual ratings.
Do I recommend it?
Yes, but not for major occasions as it needs a lot of touch ups.
I recommend it for daily wear only because it gives natural, mesmerizing & flushed look to your cheeks and you don’t look all that caked up.
Why do I commend it?
Because the color looks so amazing and makes my face look healthy and bright. Really does conjure-up my complexion as promised by the company. Way better than powder blushes for daily wear.
Who doesn’t want to enjoy the natural flushed look on their cheeks with this little beauty?
Why is it a hit?
- Enhances complexion.
- Gives a bright and flushed look.
- Easy to apply while you’re on-the-go.
- Easy to carry in a pouch. No brush required.
Why is it a miss?
- Not as much of lasting ability.
- Difficult to blend for some people.
- Looks cheap & uneven if not blended properly.
- Looks greasy on people with oily skin.
- If you have oily skin.
- If you don’t like to blend it with your fingers.
- If you are getting ready for a formal occasion where you can’t go for touch ups every now & then.
Brace it with:
OCTYLDODECANOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, MICA, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TALC, SILICA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, CI 45380 (RED 21 LAKE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News