Brand Name: NYX
Shade: 604 Milk (Pure white)
Finish: Satin matte
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
- Thick pencil that offers a great hold in terms of application
- Not an ideal thickness and structure to draw a precise winged line
- Comes with a transparent cap for protection
What I like about NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN MILK?
- Perfect shade to spread on the eyes before applying any other eyeshade
- Acts as a great base for the eyelids
- Great for adding a pop in the inner corners of the eyes
- Also great for highlighting waterline for some neutral and more wearable eye looks
- Lasts all day
- Holds pigments, metallic eyeshades or any regular eyeshades like glue
- Highly pigmented
- Massively intensifies the look of dull eyeshades
What I don’t like about NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN MILK?
- Cannot be used as a precise eyeliner
- Can look too over the board if applied heavy handed
My thoughts on NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN MILK
I love it. I use it as a base for so many of the eye looks that I create and it certainly does make my eyeshadows stick for a really long time. It has the potential to deepen and enhance the pigmentation of eyeshades that normally don’t show on your eyelids even with a good primer. Highly recommended for even the eyeshades that lack major pigmentation! I have been struggling a lot with some of the matte shades such as neutrals which just don’t show on my Asian skin but this one underneath my problem is solved and I am can do my eyes like a pro now ;). See, right makeup makes such a huge difference and picks you up from an amateur to a pro within seconds. Miraculous, how the right products can totally change your makeup game! NYX jumbo pencil in milk is truly a game changer.
A Small Tip:
- Use it as an eyeshadow base
What is it made of?
All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
IsononylIsononanoate, Octyldodecanol, EthylhexylPalmitate, IsostearylIsostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia CeriferaCera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / CeraMicrocristallina / CireMicrocristalline, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba) Wax / CoperniciaCeriferaCera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cired’abeille, TocopherylAcetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
By : Natural Health News