Brand Name: MAC
Finish: Natural/soft sheen
Purpose: For skin hydration and eliminating powdery-ness after using powdered products
Overall Rating: 3.8/5
- Comes in a nice black cardboard box with hints of glitter engraved in the packaging
- The bottle itself is absolutely amazing because it comes with a perfect spray nozzle that helps spread it evenly all over the face
- Comes with a nozzle lock
What I like about MAC PREP + PRIME FIX +?
- Hydrates skin
- Perfect for spraying shading brushes to pick shimmery eyeshades
- Perfect for spraying on foundation brushes to achieve flawless, dewy finish that lasts
- Does not feel heavy on skin
- Dermatologist tested
- Opthalmologist tested
- Does not clog pores
- Sets powder to a natural finish
What I don’t like about MAC PREP + PRIME FIX +?
- No obvious results
- Does not increase longevity of makeup
MAC! I dread this brand so much because a lot of MAC cosmetics break me out therefore; I avoid this brand as much as I possibly can. Heard Jaclyn Hill raving about this fix+ spray in almost all her videos that how spraying it all over the brush before applying foundation gives a dewy coverage for which reason I decided to get one. It’s great when sprayed on brushes like most of the times I use it on my shading brushes to apply eyeshades especially glitter ones and lose pigments. This definitely makes them stick and does not let them budge for over 8 hours. Tried & tested! Overall a great spray when used with brushes but on its own I don’t think it’s something so amazing. I like Smashbox primer water more than this for hydrating purposes.
Suggested Usage as on MAC Website
- Hold bottle 12 inches away from face and spray evenly
- Use alone or to finish makeup
What I suggest?
- Spray on your eyeshade brushes to pick lose pigments and glittery shades
- Spray on your foundation brush or beauty blender to make your skin look healthy and not so overly cakey
What is it made of?
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, CucumisSativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, ChamomillaRecutita (Matricaria) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Panthenol, Arginine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply