Brand Name: NYX
Shade: 6 color correcting shades which include:
- Yellow to correct under eye bags on tan skin
- Green to correct redness
- Lavender to correct yellow undertones
- Pink to correct under eye bags for fair skin
- Light acts as a normal concealer
- Deep acts as a normal contouring shade typically for nose
Finish: Demi matte
Purpose: To conceal blemishes, cover redness, hide acne scars and brighten under eye area
Skin type: Dull and problematic
Overall Rating: 2/5
- The only two points that are given in the overall rating are probably for the packaging only
- A nice sturdy palette of 6 different shades that look gorgeous in the pan
- Sturdy packaging with a transparent lid that shows what’s inside
What I like about NYX COLOR CORRECTING PALETTE?
Cannot say much as of now but will come back with an update if I end up liking it. Right now I have nothing good to say about it except for the packaging. I am still playing with it and testing it in a number of ways.
What I don’t like about NYX COLOR CORRECTING PALETTE?
- So difficult to blend because it is too creamy
- When blended, it uncovers the blemishes underneath that you thought you just covered
- Every color looks almost white
- When applied on acne spots, it makes them even more prominent just to make you feel more rubbish about yourself
- Looks so fake
My thoughts on NYX COLOR CORRECTING PALETTE
I thought I would love this product but when I received and tried it just didn’t work for me. The worst thing about it is that instead of covering your blemishes it makes them more prominent and green when you try to cover them with green shade in the palette. Leaves a weird tinge of color behind that looks so fake and ridiculous! I am still trying to figure out a way to make it work. If I am able to make it work somehow you will be updated right here under the title “UPDATE” below.
Update on NYX COLOR CORRECTING PALETTE
None as yet but I am still trying to make it work so will definitely come back with whatever update I have.
What is it made of?
TrimethylsiloxyphenylDimethicone, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cired’Abeille, IsononylIsononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene, SorbitanOlivate, DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI77288), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). D4-6 TrimethylsiloxyphenylDimethicone, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cired’Abeille, IsononylIsononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene, SorbitanOlivate, DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides(CI 77491, 77492, 77499).
By : Natural Health News