Brand Name: MAKE UP FOR EVER
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
Packaging is same for all the primers from this range. Has been discussed in detail earlier. Click these to read about packaging highlights:
- Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer ( https://www.natural-health-news.com/makeup-forever-step-1-skin-equalizer/)
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Hydrating Primer (https://www.natural-health-news.com/make-up-for-ever-step-1-hydrating-primer/)
What I like about MAKE UP FOR EVER STEP 1 SKIN EQUALIZER – MATTIFYING PRIMER?
- Instantly mattifies skin
- Great for oily skin types
- Does not cause breakouts
- Visibly reduces shine
- Provides a great base for foundation application
- Increases longevity of makeup
- Applies smoothly
- Makes skin smooth and perfectly prepped for the rest of the makeup
- Mattifies but not dries the skin
What I don’t like about MAKE UP FOR EVER STEP 1 SKIN EQUALIZER – MATTIFYING PRIMER?
A great primer for oily skin types so there is nothing I don’t hate about it.
I don’t have oily skin in general but I felt like buying it still. Even on my skin (normal/combination) it creates such a flawless finish that I feel like using it every single day. I like to use it more during summers and it holds my foundation in place all day. It keeps my skin oil free, shine free, matte and healthy throughout the day. Since I like to use a lot of highlighter on my face I feel a product like this as a base would be great because it controls oil and shine therefore the shine of the highlighter stays put and steals the show. If skin releases oils throughout the day (mine in summers) then applying highlighter on top might make your face look like a tank of oil. Highlighter loses its value in such circumstances but this primer underneath lets the highlighter do its job and doesn’t let it lose its real worth.
I HOPE I MADE SENSE:D
- Take a quarter size amount of this primer and use your fingers to gently press it into the skin
- Don’t rub it, press instead
- Mix smoothing primer or tone correcting primer to get the most out of each formula
- Finish with any foundation of your choice
By : Natural Health News