Brand Name: Makeup Forever
Overall Rating: 3.8/5
- Comes in a nice black cardboard box
- The product itself comes in a nice white colored matte finished tube
- Thin nozzle that perfectly controls the amount of product coming out
What I like about MAKE UP FOR EVER STEP 1 HYDRATING PRIMER?
- Gives a very hydrating feel
- Applies very smoothly
- Don’t need moisturizer before it for normal skin
- A little goes a long way
- Makes skin super smooth
- Helps foundation apply smoothly
- Very nice soothing scent
What I don’t like about MAKE UP FOR EVER STEP 1 HYDRATING PRIMER?
- Not all that great for very dry skin
- Doesn’t help much in the lasting power of makeup
- Only good for normal skin
- This primer alone is not enough to prepare a flawless base before foundation application
- Need to mix other primers like smoothing primer or mattifying primer over this
- It’s more like a moisturizer
I am short of words when it comes to pouring my thoughts over this primer. I cannot really explain my feelings towards this particular primer by Makeup Forever. It’s nice, I mean its ok for the price but I like the smoothing primer way better than this one. It just plumps up your skin, fine! But that’s it. It doesn’t do anything less or more. It’s just a replacement of any moisturizer. I wish it could make my makeup last longer or at least do something what a primer should actually do but doesn’t mean it’s a bad product. It’s nice for normal skin only.
What is it made of?
Ingredients not available on Sephora or Makeup Forever own website.
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News