Brand Name: MAC
Shade: Ravishing (Coral)
Overall Rating: 2/5
Do we really need to talk about MAC packaging? 😀
- Comes in black card packing
- The all over black bullets are quite appealing with not a lot going on in terms of design
- MAC written in silver all over the cap bottom adds a touch class to it
What I like about MAC CRÈME SHEEN LIPSTICK “RAVISHING”?
- Good for really fair skin tones
What I don’t like about MAC CRÈME SHEEN LIPSTICK “RAVISHING”?
- Weird, too in-your-face type coral orange shade
- Weird glossy finish
- Doesn’t last well
- Doesn’t suit NC 20
- Looks so cheap on the face
- Finish looks like a cheap $2 lipstick’s
My thoughts on MAC CRÈME SHEEN LIPSTICK “RAVISHING”
I absolutely hated the formula, finish and the color. I would have given it 1 rating but then I have given it 2 because it might suit people with really fair skin tones. For me it was a huge miss in terms of quality, color, lasting ability and pigmentation. I am never buying any crème sheen lipstick by MAC ever in life. I don’t recommend it to anyone who likes lipsticks with subtle glossy finish. This is not glossy; it is straight up sparkly that look kind of cheap. Wasted my $17 on this one!
What is it made of?
By : Natural Health News