Brand: Luscious Cosmetics
Shade: Daisy Pink
1. Routine wear for office and day functions.
2. Creating nude and natural looks.
3. Fair skin with pale as well as blue undertones such as NC 20 or below.
4/5 – Alright for the price!
3.5/5 – Smooth and creamy buy can easily break
3. Lasting Power:
4/5 – Lasts easily for about 4 to 5 hours.
4. Shade Color:
4.5/5 – Really nice with pink undertones and a pretty mixture of brown and bright pink great for routine wear! You might not like it if your skin tone is dark.
5. Overall Rating:
4.5/5 – Delivers amazing results. A deal to steal considering the price and benefits!
Do I recommend it?
Yes, but with limitations.
Why do I commend it?
I recommend this lipstick to beauties with slightly fair skin tones because this might look a little obvious and kind of weird on dark skin tones as it has light hues of brown which makes it look more nude than the pink actually. It is not that bright tea pink kind of a color which usually pops in our head the moment we think of brown and pink mixed together. It is on the lighter side but looks great for daily wear. Doesn’t really brighten up your complexion but doesn’t even dull it down so has a balancing effect overall.
*Store in the refrigerator so that it doesn’t break.*
Why is it a hit?
- Great for routine wear.
- Smooth application. One sweep and you are done!
- Looks subtle.
- Balances the complexion.
- Make lips feel light and moisturized.
- Doesn’t get cakey.
Why is it a miss?
- Doesn’t look too good on dark skin tones.
- Doesn’t really brighten up the complexion.
- Breaks easily.
- Frequent touch ups required.
- Requires a lip color sealer to seal the color.
- If you have dark complexion.
- If you are looking for something that conjures up and wakes up your face.
- If you can’t stand frequent touch ups and especially when you are at an occasion.
Brace it with:
- Bright blacksmokey or nude eyes only. Not blues or browns!
- Well done lashes.
- Shimmer blush in shades of pink or even matte in the shades of brown.
- Shimmer highlights to finish the look.
Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodeanol, IsostearylIsostearate, EthylhexylPalmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)wax, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Ceresin, Mineral Oil, Bees Wax, Polybutene, Mica, Polyethylene, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba)wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, B.H.A May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492)
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply