Brand: MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
Shade: Light Ivory
1. Oily to combination skin.
2. Make up touch ups.
3. Use in summers.
4. Giving the complexion a boost.
4.5 /5 – Basic but sturdy packing in a nice white color. Don’t like the sponge though. That is so outdated!
5/5 – Very smooth silky soft texture with luxuriantly fine powder that blends very nicely in the skin.
3. Lasting Power:
4.8/5 – Great so far.
4. Color Payoff:
4.8/5 – Really nice as the color stays put for a long while but the light ivory is slightly darker. It should ideally be ivory because it is not actually all that light but delivers great natural coverage.
5. Overall Rating:
4.8/5 – Overall a great compact. Blends nicely in the skin which is what a compact should do.
Do I recommend it?
Yes, but not to those with dry skin.
Why do I commend it?
I highly recommend this to people with oily and combination skin because it is like a life savior for those who get oily on the T-zone after about 3 to 4 hours. This product absorbs the oil well and leaves a nice natural coverage behind. I really like it as it does not cake-up my make up even when I use it after my heavy coverage foundation. Sometimes I touch my foundation with this powder but with the powder brush not the sponge it leaves behind a subtle natural coverage which other compacts under the same price tag don’t.
Why is it a hit?
- Dermatologically tested.
- Lightweight and ultra-mild.
- Brightens up the skin tone because it has Vitamin C.
- Hides dark spots and imperfections really well.
- Delivers natural coverage.
- Contains luxuriant fine powder which does not cake-up your face.
- Blends effortlessly on the skin.
- Great lasting power.
- Nice and sturdy packaging which didn’t break even after falling thrice.
- DOES NOT CLOG PORES. Aaah!!! A great deal for acne prone skin.
Why is it a miss?
- Very basic outdated sponge which is of no use.
- Highlights dry patches if your skin is super dry.
- If you have super dry skin.
- If you are looking for high coverage compact powder.
- If you only use sponge to set your make up with the powder.
Brace it with:
- Heavy/medium coverage foundation or no foundation at all.
Sorry could not find ingredient details. Will share when available!
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News