RECIPE: Tofu Salad
What do you need?
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/8 tsp minced garlic
- 4 oz tofu, extra firm, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, slivered
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 Scandinavian crispbread crackers
How do you make it?
- Whisk soy sauce, almond butter, and garlic
- Toss with tofu and snow peas
- Top with sesame seeds, and serve with crackers
How many calories would you consume with this?
Good to know!
Almonds are extraordinary for a sound and thin gut. A Penn State investigation of 52 grown-ups found that individuals who ate 1.5 ounces a day of almonds for six weeks lessened their stomach fat and waist boundary more than those who had a high-sugar, calorie-coordinated nibbles.
By : Natural Health News