RECIPE: Tuna Avocado Sandwich
What do you need?
- 1/3 avocado, mashed
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 oz white albacore tuna, drained
- 1 thick slice tomato
- 1 piece butter lettuce
- 1 slice red onion
- 1 slice whole-grain bread
How do you make it?
- Combine avocado with lemon juice, and fold in tuna
- Stack tomato, lettuce, onion, and avocado and tuna mixture on bread for an open-face sandwich
How many calories would you consume with this?
Good to know!
- Incredibly nutritious
- Contains more Potassium than Bananas
- Loaded With heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
- Loaded with fiber
- Good for lowering Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels
- Good for overall health
By : Natural Health News