Brand Name: NYX
Shade: 619RUST (Deep Burgundy with hints of shimmer)
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
- Thick pencil that offers a great hold in terms of application
- Not an ideal thickness and structure to draw a precise winged line
- Comes with a transparent cap for protection
- You need a sharpener with large hole
What I like about NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN RUST?
- Such a beautiful fall appropriate deep maroon shade that can be used alone all over the eyelids
- Can be paired with a fun smokey eye look
- Love putting it in the center of my eyelids with smoked out corners in black
- Looks great as an allover eye color base in the same deep maroonish shade
- Also looks stunning when used as a base for gold or copper shimmer *OMG, I DIE*
- Adds a whole new dimension to the eye look if used as a base for silver eyeshades (try it!)
- Looks absolutely gorgeous when used in the waterline
- Lasts all day
- Holds pigments, metallic eyeshades or any regular eyeshades like glue
- Intensifies the pigmentation of powder shades
What I don’t like about NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN RUST?
- Needs to be sharpened
My thoughts on NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN RUST
I have started enjoying bold colors ever since I have started using these beauties. There is a reason why they are so hyped up. They are definitely worth all the hype. My eyeshades look more pigmented and flawless when I use these as my base colors. They have a thick consistency that does not budge all day. I enjoy this color so much in my waterline as it makes my eyes look attractive maroon-ish/brownish that looks very beautiful to me and those who see from a distance. If put in the waterline it just adds a whole new dimension and look to your face!
A Small Tip:
- Use it in the waterline
- Use it as a base color before gold or copper pigments
- Layer it before applying silver shimmer pigments and see the makeup game changing right in front of your eyes
What is it made of?
All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
IsononylIsononanoate, Octyldodecanol, EthylhexylPalmitate, IsostearylIsostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia CeriferaCera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / CeraMicrocristallina / CireMicrocristalline, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba) Wax / CoperniciaCeriferaCera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cired’abeille, TocopherylAcetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
By : Natural Health News