What is Basil Leaves Herb?
The basil leaves are useful for treat gum disorders. Powered and basil leaves can be used for brushing teeth because it maintain the gums health and may other dental problems. It is an excellent mouth freshener and it destroys about 99% of bacteria and germs which is found in mouth. This herb plant is also effective for month infections like ulcer. Its leaves are also used for many kinds of fever. This herb plant is almost everywhere. Basil leaves are mostly popular in south Asian countries and now it becomes popular in west day by day. Basil leaves have strengthening effect on kidneys. If you have renal stones in your kidney basil leaves mid with honey which helps to remove these stones through the urinary tract. Basil leaves juice is an effective remedy fro night blindness and sore eyes which is mostly caused by lack of vitamin A. it work wonders for the eyes. Basil leaves are the healing herb which helps to control the blood sugar level. This herb plant reduces the blood sugar by causing the drastic drop. Basil leaves are also used to reduce weight and fight with laziness by renewing energy levels and also facilitate new blood cells formation. Stomach problems can also be cure with basil leaves. It supports the digestive system and feels less bloated and more comfortable and also helps people who are suffering from lack of appetite and vomiting.
Benefits of Basil Leaves
Following are the some healthy benefits of basil leaves to maintain good health in a very short time.
- Basil leaves are also use to cure flu and cough. It helps to reduce the asthma and bronchitis attacks.
- Basil leaves is good medicine for headaches.
- It is also effective for chain smokers to get rid of addiction. It can be more beneficial for nicotine patches.
- Basil leaves are also healthy substitute for special toothpastes for bad breath. You can chew it for prevent bad breath.
- Basil leaves also prevents you from bites and insects stings.
- Fresh juice can also be used for the affected areas and repeat it after few hours.
- The anti oxidants which is present in basil leaves help to balance the different processes of body.
- Drinking basil leave extract make the smoothies nervous system and also help to relieve stress.
- It is also useful for the treatment of cuts, wounds and ulcers because of its healing and antiseptic properties.
- Basil leaves are also used to reduce weight and fight with laziness by renewing energy levels and also facilitate new blood cells formation.
By : Natural Health News