Brand Name: NUTRIBULLET
Purpose: To make healthy smoothies, ice creamand shakes
Wattage: 600 Watts (really powerful motor)
Colors: Grey, blue & red
Capacity: 24 oz cup
Price: $89.99 on original Nutribullet website
- Comes in a big Nutribullet box with all accessories
- Contains 2 smoothie cups, extractor blade, 600 watts motor and 1 handled lip ring
- The original 600 watts machine comes in 3 beautiful colors; red, blue and grey amongst which blue is my favorite
- The machine is heavy but looks compact and luxurious on the kitchen shelf
What I like about THE ORIGINAL NUTRIBULLET NUTRIENT EXTRACTOR?
- A great tool for healthy eating when you are on weight watching spree
- Extracts and blends toughest vegetables and fruits in a jiffy
- Works better than an ordinary blender
- Great for on the go lifestyle because all it takes is one minute to prepare one meal replacement i.e. fresh green smoothie
- Can make healthy ice cream in a minute
- Comes with a book that contains some wonderful diet tips, healthy smoothie and weight loss recipes
- Does not take a lot of kitchen space because of its compact and sleek design
- Looks luxurious because of the high quality material used
What I don’t like about THE ORIGINAL NUTRIBULLET NUTRIENT EXTRACTOR?
- Does not crush ice
- Does not auto off and pulse option
My thoughts on THE ORIGINAL NUTRIBULLET NUTRIENT EXTRACTOR
I and my husband took a lot of time deciding whether to pick The Original Nutribullet Nutrient Extractor or not. We were reluctant to pay so much for just a smoothie maker when we have so many cheaper options available in the market. Kenwood SB 266 was second on the list but when we researched, watched YouTube videos and saw some of my favorite beauty bloggers using this smoothie maker I was totally impressed by this machine and convinced my husband to go for it. He was also leaning towards buying The Original Nutribullet Nutrient Extractor because of the awesome reviews. We were then confused between Nutribullet pro &The Original Nutribullet Nutrient Extractor. After some thorough research on both we ended up getting the later because we are not going to make smoothies for professional use anyway so why spend some extra bucks on pro and honestly, we don’t regret our decision one bit. This 600 watt machine is super amazing and has made life so much easier for people like us who are always on the go due to our busy work schedules and with our recent weight loss mission this thing has turned out to be a blessing for us. This is one highly recommended bullet for a healthy lifestyle!