Brand: NYX Cosmetics
1. Fair skin tones
2. Using as a blush
4/5 – Simple and sturdy packaging. Good for the price. Nothing so extravagant but comes with a very high quality mirror that I really like.
4/5 – Chalky for the illuminator with gold undertones. Initially when the product is new you see a good amount of shimmer but gets chalky after few uses.
3. Lasting Power:
4.2/5 – Great. Lasts for about 6 to 8 hours without touch ups!
4. Shade Color:
4/5 – Looks pink in the pan but has hints of gold which might not be so attractive for some.
5. Overall Rating:
3.8/5 – OK for the price but nothing so amazing or cannot be replaced with a high end finely milled shimmer pigments but yeah if it was labeled as a blush I would have given it 4.5/5 because it looks really pretty as a blush.
Do I recommend it?
Yes, but with limitations for those who don’t like gold highlights and prefer pearly or champagne like shimmers or the ones that are purely soft pink with finely milled shimmer pigments that bring the glow from within look.
Why do I commend it?
I would highly recommend it to be used a blush. Use it on your cheeks as a blush and you’ll absolutely love the results. It can be used a highlighter if you are on budget. This serves the purpose well and if you like golden hues in a highlighter then too, this one is the right choice for you. You can definitely use it as a blush if you don’t prefer it as a highlighter. I would in that case call it a close dupe of NARS Orgasm.
Why is it a hit?
- Cheaper than many highlighters of the same quality
- Pink with gold undertones
- Can be used as a blush instead of highlighter
- Comes with a great quality mirror
- Lasts a good amount of time
Why is it a miss?
- Gets chalky after few uses
- Highlights pores especially on people with pore issues
- Not for dry skin
- Takes time blending properly
- If youdon’t like highlighters that leave tints of gold on your cheekbones
- If you have skin with open pores
- If you have super dry skin
Brace it with:
- As a blush on your cheeks
- With matte pink blush to make it appear slightly bright and fresh
Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, PentaerythritylTetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, EthylhexylMethoxycinnamte, DiethylhexylSyringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News