Brand: NYX Cosmetics
Shade: CCP03 – Banana / Banane
1. Adding brightness to under eyes
2. Setting under eye concealers
3. Preventing under eye creases
4. Neutralizing to hide dark circles
4.5/5 – I kind of like the packaging. It’s more like Makeup Forever HD powder kind of packaging so if the NYX doesn’t show or somebody sees in a hurry would think its Makeup Forever HD powder. It does have a nice luxurious feel to it but upon looking closely at the container you can clearly tell it’s made of cheap material but only when you look very closely. Since it’s in the form of loose powder it definitely puts me off sometimes especially when a lot of it get wasted while applying.
4.8/5 – Very smooth and easily blend-able! Instantly sunks into your skin like you haven’t put anything on. Slightly only a tad bit powdery when you try it on with the finger. Instantly neutralizes highlights and sets the concealer.
3. Lasting Power:
4.5/5 – Great considering its loose powder but still pretty much leaves the eyes brightened for about 5 to 7 hours in a row.
4. Shade Color:
5/5 – Just could not be any perfect! The yellow color perfectly neutralizes, brightens the eyes and perfectly sets cream or liquid concealers effortlessly.
5. Overall Rating:
4.7/5 – Great concealer setting powder which can be used without a concealer also to add the same amount of brightness that it would add otherwise.
Do I recommend it?
Yes, by all means.
Why is it a hit?
- Talc free
- Mineral based
- Brightens the eyes
- Effortlessly sets under eye concealer in just one sweep
- Lasts a decent amount of time
Why is it a miss?
- Loose powder that gets wasted upon application
- If you don’t like to set under eye concealers
- If you are already pale
- If you don’t like the concept of loose powders
- If you are allergic to mineral based products
Brace it with:
- Liquid or cream concealers
- Foundation only
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil/ParaffinumLiquidum/Huileminérale, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News